Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Recipe by Avenue You For The Ultimate Hair Conditioning Cocktail




Ultimate Conditioning Cocktail
Paul Brown Hawaii Ressurect + Kukui Nut "Hot" Oil + Diamond Heads Cuticle Ultra Shine Serum
Someone once told me I made the best margarita she'd ever tasted. I don't disagree, but I feel my specialty really lies in the preparation of the Ultimate Conditioning Cocktail.
For strengthening, reconstructing, and deep conditioning unlike any you've tried, mix 1 oz. (3 counts) Resurrect, 1/2 oz. Kukui Nut "Hot" Oil, and 8-10 drops of the Diamond Heads Hair Cuticle Ultra Shine Serum. Let the cocktail soak into hair for 15 minutes, then rinse.
THE RESULT: You'll experience an immediate transformation from dry, damaged, lifeless-looking locks into silky, smooth, super-hydrated hair, minus the fly-aways and unmanageability other deep conditioning products can cause

- Kate Page (kate@aveyou.com)

No comments: