Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Kate's Reviews EnhanceMe Bronze Velvet Micro-Mist Airbrush Tanning Spray




I love the beach, but I don't have many free days to spend idly basking in the sun and frolicking in the surf for hours to attain a golden tan. I wasn't terribly pale, but I certainly wasn't glowing with the tan of the islands either. What was even worse was that I had skipped the gym that morning. And as if that weren?t bad enough, I had eaten a waffle for breakfast. With butter.
Actually, I eat this every Friday. Not particularly healthy and nourishing, I know. But this weekend, I went home after brunching with my girlfriends with what I hoped was a miracle in a bottle. Tucked away in my oversize bag was Bronze Velvet Micro-Mist Airbrush Tanning Spray.
I showered, exfoliated, and moisturized, then stood on a towel in front of my full length mirror in a bikini, Micro-Mist aimed at my undefined stomach. With just a few sheer mists, I had gained bronze abs and lost a dress size. Well, not really, but I looked a lot thinner and streamlined. I used it everywhere; the super light-weight, airy spray didn't streak, turn orange, or stain the palms of my hands. It gave my face even, sun-kissed color without clogging pores or causing breakouts.
Today, the only thing I skipped was the beach.

No comments: