Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Read Kate's Lips About Fusion Beauty's Lip Fusion





"What's that you?re putting on your lips?"
"Lip Fusion."
"Lip what?"
"Fusion…want to try some?"
"Sure. Give me a minute." "Hi, How are you?"
I was relaxing on a strikingly upholstered chaise lounge in my friend?s Red Bank boutique, gazing dreamily into the long shiny mirror that spanned the length of the west wall. Jamie had turned to greet a customer. I quietly unscrewed the square silver top of my new favorite Lip Fusion, Glow, a pinky-peach gloss with flecks of gold. It glided beautifully onto my pursued lips. I inhaled its light, summery, nectar scent and turned my head this way and that, letting the light from the crystal chandeliers bounce off my lips.
"You're putting that on again?"
"Yes." I practically purred, and extended the chic rectangular tube to her.
Leaning toward the mirror, she quickly applied the gloss, and seeming satisfied, looked down to examine the tube.
"Lip Plumping!?" she practically shrieked.
"Yes, with micro-injected collagen."
"Kate, my lips are full enough! Aren?t you supposed to be a beauty consultant!?"
"But, Jame, it's Lip Fusion."
"So what?!"
"Look at your lips again."
We both turned to stare at her gorgeously smooth, lineless, Glow-ing pout.
"So…" she paused, "how many do you have in stock?" We shared a knowing smile.

No comments: