Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Less Time On Hair, Means More Time With People Who Care - HaiElite Turbo -HAIonic Hair Dryer





I dread blow-drying my hair. It soaks up water like a sponge; it's pointless to dry it right out of the shower. I find any means to avoid it until the very last second that it absolutely must be done. Translation: My boyfriend has begged we leave for dinner twice already and says he'll be waiting in the car. Usually, I labor under the hot, bright lights above my bathroom mirror, moving a heavy, professional hair drier over my long, thick, water-retaining tresses for at least a half hour, fighting to keep it smooth. And then it frizzes anyway. Not only does the HAIonic give me beautifully smooth, frizz-free hair, but it cuts my drying time by more than half! My hair was completely dry in just under 10 minutes. It's totally light-weight, and has a convenient non-slip grip handle. It's super quiet, with adjustable heat & cold settings. Now, my boyfriend will experience a 20 minute decrease in his waiting time. I think that's pretty fantastic.

-Kate Page
kate@aveyou.com

No comments: