Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Night Out With Skyn ICELAND Solutions for Stressed Skin





More than once a week I stumble into my apartment when the sky is starting to lighten. Having been out partying with friends since 11 the previous night., I'm slightly still intoxicated from the dreamy Paradise Martinis at the Hudson bar. Peeling off my fake lush lashes, (my favorite new accessory) all I want to do is drop into bed, but I never do without a trip to the bathroom to wash away the glitter and bronzer and makeup that's been seeping into my pores all night. with skyn ICELAND Glacial Cleanser, Artic Face Mist, Oxygen Infusion Night Cream, and Icelandic Relief Eye Cream. Antibacterial willow bark in skyn ICELAND ensures that impending breakout you can feel beginning to press against the right side of your chin has disappeared before you wake up at 2 PM. Cooling, beneficial mineral water and micro-encapsulated oxygen improves the tone and texture of your skin made blotchy by previously applied self tanner, irritating makeup, and the smoke & smog typically floating around nightlife venues. Rice peptides counteract puffiness and dark circles made worse by mascara you just can't seem to completely remove. The result: A miracle. Glowing, fresh, even toned skin you crave, regardless of how many cocktails you've enjoyed!

Kate Page
Beauty Consultant
Avenue You Beauty Store
www.aveyou.com
kate@aveyou.com

No comments: